Quick Vaastu Tips
Follow These and See the Good Results Yourself
- Allow a bright light on the main door. It is best to leave only maximum 5 door open.
- Avoid keeping a T.V. set in bed-room.
- Avoid keeping any water feature or plants in the bed room.
- Do not use seperate mattresses and bed-sheet.
- Arrange the furniture to from a square or a circle or an octagon in.
- Brighten the corners.
- Place a picture of bright sunrise on southern wall in living room.
- The wind should come from south-west in the bed room.
- Dining-room should not expose to the front door of your house.
- Never put mirror in kitchen.
- Keep the broom and mops out of the sight in kitchen.
- Keep the bathroom and toilet door closed as much as possible.
- Windows should open outward normally.
- Do not keep prickly cactus, plants in the house.
- Place an aquarium in the sourh-east corner in living room.
- Place a happy family picture in living room.
- Please cheque ther aren't grown very high trees like Bangan, Pipal, Thornytrees.
- Please cheque the gate of the lift is not in front of the main gate of the house.
- There should not be any room which has shape.
- There should not be obstructive houses surrounding your plot.
- The house should be fully airy and has enough water resource.
- The seat in the latrin should be NORTH-SOUTH.
- In the office, sit facing the door.
- Hang a picture of mountains behind you in the office.
- Place the computer on your right side on the table.
- A ladder to go up stair curved on the right side should be devided in to two parts.
- It should be constructed leaving north-east or south-west direction.
- Ladders stepping down towards north or west creates waste of Lakshmi.
- One should never hoard stale food, withered flowers, torn clothes, waste paper, waste materials, empty tins, old jars and useless things. These things prevents Lakshmi from entering the house.
- If there is marble flooring in the house you should see that the old leather shoes are not lying here and there.Marble is considered to be holy stone. If possible avoid marble in bedroom, bathroom, latrine.
- In a place of worship in the house it is necessary to have open atmosphere. Use marble in the worshiproom. Take care that there is enough light and air. Latrine should not be near worship room. keep cleanliness and always light insense sticks.
Before reading through the tips, it is essential for the readers to understand the fundamentals on which Vaastu Shastra is based.
Our planet sustains life because air, water, fire and space exist together in harmony. Thus, according to Vaastu science, an individual can improve upon his life by building it around these natural forces.
Here are 5 simple Vaastu tips for your home which bring about positivity
It is essential to get rid of all the unwanted stuff we tend to accumulate in our bedroom. It can be old newspapers, magazines, broken or stopped watches, unnecessary documents, empty cartons or pens etc.
Clutter is all things that are no longer useful yet they occupy space in our homes. Old and stale items carry negative energy and it is important to get rid of them if you want to lead a comfortable and trouble free life.
Plants to Avoid
One should never keep Cactus, rubber plants or milk producing plants inside the house. They act as a hindrance against the balance and harmony of the house thereby impacting your life.
The Door Bell
The sound of the door bell should neither be too low or too high pitched. In former case it leads to low energy levels inside the house and in latter case it will make family members short tempered. The sound of the bell should always be pleasant and soothing to the listener.
Keeping medicines inside the kitchen attracts negative energies. Ensure that all medicines and other such unwanted stuff are removed from your kitchen.
Never sleep in front of a mirror. It reflects back the negative energies during the sleep and also results in having bad dreams. A properly placed mirror can enhance the relationship between the married couple.
- See more at: http://decor.magicbricks.com/vaastu-feng-shui/5-simple-vaastu-tips-for-your-home/